Tuesday, January 6, 2015

30 Things Rory Should Know About Me: Part 10 and 11

#10. Describe Your Most Embarrassing Moment

Rory,

When mommy was in college (after I turned 21), I liked to go out with my friends and have too many a few drinks. Sometimes I thought my Irish ancestry made me invincible to the effects of alcohol, and I would drink too much. On one of these occasions, your Aunt Katie and I had the brilliant idea to drink cheap tequila before we went out to the bars...where we continued to drink cheap tequila and vodka and rum. The night ended with your aunt Katie passed out under a truck and with Mommy in handcuffs. It was very embarrassing and we are lucky that no one was hurt or arrested. Maybe one day I will fill you in on the details (what I can remember, at least), but for now, that's all you need to know. The moral of this story is obviously that tequila is never a good idea. Remember that.

Out with Aunt Shannon and Aunt Katie during our junior year of college.
#11. Describe 10 Pet Peeves You Have

Seriously? Only 10?

1. When people bite the bottom of their ice cream cone and suck the ice cream from the bottom. (Why?!)

2. When I let someone over and they don't wave.

3. When people don't buy off the registry.

4. Popped collars.

5. Facebook game invites.

6. People who use the express lane at the grocery store when they clearly have over 15 items.

7. People who don't share their baby names.

8. People who ask if you're "for sale" when we're out shopping. (You'd be surprised at how often this happens. Granted, we're usually at Goodwill, but still.)

9. The gym in January.

10. Chain emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment