Sunday, February 22, 2015

A List of People I Want to Punch in the Face

1. Gwynth Paltrow (for obvious reasons)

2. Anyone who tells me I look tired.

3. Anyone who puts a dirty dish in the sink while I'm washing the dishes. (I know, I know, what do I expect them to do? I'm glad you asked. Here are some acceptable alternatives: Wait until I'm finished and then wash it yourself. Wash it in the bathroom. Lick it clean.)

4. My husband on nights that he has a 6:00 pm soccer game.

5. People who comment on the fact that I drink iced coffee in the winter. (Do you drink hot coffee in the summer? That's what I thought.)

6. The weatherman when he uses the words "doozy" or "record-breaking low temps".

7. Waiters when they ask how I'm doing at the exact moment that I take a bite of food. (It's like they get pleasure from the fact that I'm forced to resort to a lame thumbs-up.)

8. Taylor Swift when I can't get "Shake it Off" out of my damn head. (Just kidding, Tay! I would never punch you!)

9. The woman in our baby gym class who named her son "Tash".

10. Me. When I can't stop watching KUWTK.


2 comments: